Checking Your Library Record
You may access your library record by clicking on My Account located on the yellow navigation tool bar near the top of the screen in the Library Catalog. Enter your library barcode number and PIN, then click on Submit or press the Enter key on the computer keyboard.
- Change your telephone number or email address and choose to receive notices from the library either by telephone or email. Click on Modify Personal Information.
- View a list of items you have checked out and the due date.
- View a list of Holds that you have requested.
- Cancel a requested Hold.
- Renew eligible library materials.
- Search the catalog and place Holds.