How to Pay Fines
Library users with fines more than $1.00 can pay online from home or from a computer in the library using their Visa or MasterCard.
1. Login to your library account by clicking on My Account in the yellow bar or from the library's homepage.
2. Enter your library barcode number and PIN.
3. Click on the "Submit" button to access your account.
4. Click on the "Unpaid Fines" button to see the fines that have posted to your account.
5. The next screen lists the fines that are due and payable on your account. To pay fines, please click on the "Pay Online" button.
6. In this next screen, please select the items you wish to pay by placing a "check" mark in the check box. Enter credit card information (the Library accepts Visa or Mastercard only) and then click on "Submit". When the transaction is completed, a confirmation of payment will be presented. Library users can elect to print the confirmation at this point. A copy of this confirmation will also be sent to your email in your library account.